On September 30th, 2023, we will liquidate the Estate of “Joseph Eugene Wood,” who owned and operated the “Mobile Mill.” Joseph and his family were well known for their quality set-building skills and craftsmanship. For 30-plus years they served the industry and, along the way, built a mobile workshop loaded with just about everything you can think of, and now it’s time to sell. You can visit the IMDB website if you are interested in looking up some of the projects they made possible.
Take a look at the photos, and come join us for some fun! More will be added by auction day.
Preview: 8:00 am Start Time: 10:00 am
Address: Please check our website the week of the sale to get the exact address, just outside Porterville, CA.
Check Out Times: Same day as Auction and Sunday, October 1st, 2023 at 9:00 am.
- 2004-2005 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher With Cummins Motor. 21K Original Miles ( This Item Will Be Subject To Approval).
- Very Nice Single Axle Utility Trailer With Built In Shelving
- Amazing Collection Of Hand Crafted Rolling Work Boxes, All Custom Built And Heavy Duty. As Shown Throughout the Photos.- Better Than Anything You Can Buy At Lowes Or Home Depot.
- 16 Foot Enclosed Trailer
- 2- Very Nice 53-foot Semi-Trailers
The Blue Trailer Has A Working Lift Gate
- Tin Lizzie Gas- Powered Shriner Car That Was In “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” We Do Not Have Any Documentation.
- Huge Generator
- Dozens Of Work Lights
- Stage Dollies
- Old Hollywood Studio Pull Behind Carts
- Delta Band Saw
- Dozens Of Ladders- Various Sizes
- Rigging Equipment
- Portable Air Compressors
- Concrete Mixer
- Dozens Of Staple And Nail Guns
- Delta Uni-saw With Station
- Several Chop Saws
- Massive Amount Of Hardware, Screws, Fittings, Wire, Fasteners, Bolts, Nails, Etc. All New. Tons
- Hitachi Cut-off Beam Saw
- Small Chipper/ Shredder
- Lumber And Lumber Rack
- Extension Cords
- Portable Power Station
- Rolling Toolboxes
- Workstations For Some Of The Saws
- Honda Trash Pump
- Pedal Car
- And Lots More To Be Added.
Terms & Conditions
We accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees, stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients are not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into your vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes. Supplies will no longer be made available to the buyer by Central Valley Estates & Auctions. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds or credit given.