DATES: Saturday & Sunday, March 14th & 15th, 2020
START TIME: 8:00 am Both Days
PLEASE NOTE: The sale is first come first serve. Line starts at 6:00 am until the doors open at 8:00 am. We DO NOT hand out numbers because we believe in transparency to all who attend, so you will have to get in line.
ADDRESS: 3207 Jasmine Ave, Clovis, CA 93611 (Cross streets are Ashlan and Armstrong)
BRIEF OVERVIEW: We have a pretty exciting sale in Clovis this weekend, The place is packed with high end quality merchandise and wide variety on top of that. Literally something for everyone.
- Amazing 5pc. bedroom set- Our client paid over 10k for this set and its still in like new condition. see photos
- Custom Harley Davidson motorcycle- listing of all customizations will be available at the sale to serious buyers
- 1990 Step - side truck. Running condition with some dmv fees due (I think around 600.00) that the seller has agreed to deduct from the purchase price.
- 25 cent slot machine
- Craftsmen rolling toolbox
- Tons of hand tools
- Coin and currency collection
- Costume jewelry and some turquoise
- Antique furniture
- Nice stainless steel Maytag fridge
- Barbie collection
- Designer shoes and boots
- Football memorabilia including 49ers and Cowboys
- Robot collection - some vintage
- Nice grandfather clock
- Electric guitars
- Baccarat liquor bottles- and collectible liquor bottles
- Jim Beam bottles
- Ozz Franca artwork
- Harley Davidson collectibles
- Ephemera items
- Contemporary sofa recliners
- Fine crystal
- Vintage luggage
- Patio furniture
And so much more...
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash) if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees, stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into your vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes. Supplies will no longer be made available to the buyer by Central Valley Estates & Auctions. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds or credit given.