Huge Estate Tag Sale Collector Cars and Automobilia
SPECIAL NOTE: Please park on the street and walk in. Do Not block driveway. Address will be posted a few days prior to sale.
DATES: Saturday & Sunday January 20th & 21st, 2018
START TIME: 9:00am Each Day
ADDRESS: 768 Marin Ave. Hayward, CA 94541
- 1965 Ford Galaxy Convertible 500 runs drives with current tags and title
- 2002 Ford Ranger runs drives current tags with title
- 2007 Shelby mustang 6,000 original miles like new condition
- tons of ford Galaxy parts
- Huge pedal car collection including a signed Carol Shelby Mustang
- Atomic Missile pedal car
- John Deer riding mower excellent condition
- Small enclosed trailer
- Steel pressed trucks from the 1940's & 50's
- Tin litho cars
- Regina Music box super rare we have several discs for this machine
- Many die cast cars and mini pedal cars
- Edison Phonograph
- Dyson Vacuum
- Like new whirlpool stainless fridge
- Front load washer/ dryer
- Hundreds of department 56 houses
- Flat Screen T.V.
- Coca Cola signs
- Several Thomas Kincade paintings
- Collector Mens watches
- Toy trains
- Display cases
- Oak furniture
- Mickey mouse watches
- like new kitchen aid mixer
- lawyers book case
- nice small appliances
- Dining room table and chairs
- nice BBQ's
- Contents of shed and much more
Definitely a sale worth coming to.
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash) if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes. Supplies will no longer be made available to the buyer by Central Valley Estates & Auctions. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds or credit given.